I Variant – „De Facto“
I am 164 cm tall. I weigh 54 kg. Blond, with blue eyes. With a fringe. Freckled during the summer. I walk fast and a bit ducklike – a reminder of gymnastics practice. I often and intentionally smile – I hate sour faces. I hate luggage still I always carry my photography bag with me, and it weighs down on me. I have a sweet tooth and love coffee. I love travelling, the sky and the sea because I come from Burgas. I also love other things but they are only mine…
III Variant – Somewhat Professional
1. Photography is not Art. Art can be also photography.
2. I respect all styles, yet I think that if a writer wants to tell me something, he/she can do it through a short story, a novel, a poem, an essay or a play but never equally well in all genres.
3. Photography is1/3 technique and 3/4 vision, quest, creation.
4. There is no such thing as apolitical photography.
5. Reporter photography I do with pleasure and exhaustion – to win my bread. Artistic photography with pleasure, for soul’s sake.