Born April 30th, 1939 in Sofia, Bulgaria. After graduating as a photographer in 1965, began working in Bulgarian Resorts magazine, then in Slavs magazine and Art Gallery magazine.During the same period he actively collaborated with specialized periodicals like Art, Flame, Our Homeland magazines and others. In 1970 he was awarded the title of Photographer Artist, and in 1973 became a member of the Union of Bulgarian Journalists. He participated in many photographic exhibitions in Bulgaria and abroad and is a winner of the bronze medal at the International Exhibition of Artistic Photography in Plovdiv in 1980. He is the author of the photo illustrations of many representative albums, journals and publications. He has also fully illustrated numerous monographs by Bulgarian Artist publishing house such as: Late ancient tomb of Silistra, Ancient painted pottery, Church of Elijah the Prophet in Boboshevo, Alino murals, Medieval wall paintings in Vukovo, Troyan Monastery, Persian miniatures, Bulgarian monasteries and other monographic album editions for art and artists. He retired in 1999 as head of the Photographic department at the National Art Gallery in Sofia.